There is no way to elude it: “digital transformation”. At least in the media, at conferences, in statements by politicians – and now also in companies, administrations and other organizations, it has become an omnipresent topic.
Compared to other current trends – such as container technologies, Industry 4.0, etc. – digitalization is not a big topic. However, digitalization is also the topic that is characterized by extremely contradictory ideas, unclear or exaggerated expectations, and not clearly described added values.
- Pragmatic survey of your current level of digitalization based on important company dimensions such as processes & innovation, products & services, culture & work, governance and technology using the Canvas method. This involves directly identifying and recording the first potential fields of action (“red flags”).
- Fast and focused analysis of your current level of digitalization and identification of optimization potential. We differentiate between urgently required changes (e.g. due to legal or regulatory requirements) (“must have”) and desirable changes (“nice to have”).
- Joint development of the to-be state of your company or company division.
- Practical recommendations for action and creation of an action plan to achieve your desired level of digitalization.
The analysis is carried out in 2-3 workshops, which can be conducted either on-site or virtually, and is also aimed in particular at small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Fast and pragmatic approach (workshop-based, can be carried out within 2-3 weeks).
- The procedure is scalable and therefore suitable for large companies and their divisions as well as for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Classification and prioritization of implementation necessity (“must have” vs. “nice to have”), so that you can separate the “duty” from the “freestyle.
- Practical recommendations for improvement as well as a concrete action plan to manage and monitor the upcoming initiatives.
Have we aroused your interest? We will be happy to present our approach to you in detail in a personal meeting. You can reach us at +49 (0)221 / 27 64 59 82 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward hearing from you!
Our office in Cologne
n: +49 (0)221 / 27 64 59 82
x: +49 (0)221 / 27 64 59 83
- Developing a Process Model according to BPMN 2.0 Standard in Clinical Development22. March 2021 - 1:34
- Developing a flexible and cross-functional Business Data Model in Clinical Operations20. March 2021 - 19:58
- FT2E® (Analysis & Design) in the Corporate Communication Department (Interface: M&A/Corporate Finance)27. March 2021 - 10:59