Processes & Organization
Terms such as globalization, digitalization, hypercompetition or similar show that companies today are confronted with an increasingly complex and constantly changing technology and market environment. Driven by technological advances, new legal and regulatory requirements, new competitors, but also by internal restructuring and organizational changes, companies are constantly on the move. A regular review and adjustment of the organization as well as the operative business processes is inevitable.
Experience shows that many problems in companies are caused by the fact that processes are not or only insufficiently described and that accompanying, organizational measures, such as the definition of roles and responsibilities or the implementation of an efficient organizational structure, are not sufficiently taken into account.
We would be happy to support you in identifying and optimizing your individual areas of action by designing and implementing them pragmatically and efficiently using business process optimization or targeted restructuring measures. We use proven tools & techniques (e.g. focus interviews, portfolio techniques, brown paper workshops, RACI analyses) – both “classically” on your premises and virtually by means of digital whiteboards and targeted integration of special applications.
To ensure that the results have the desired effect and that the implemented changes are sustainable, we work closely with you to ensure that the parties involved (managers, employees, stakeholders) support the results from the beginning on, take responsibility in the right places and actively design the change process.
What we offer
- Conducting “Analysis & Design” phases to determine the initial situation, identify and prioritize areas for action and develop action plans/project designs (Fast Track to Excellence®).
- Executing business process analysis and optimization in product and service areas.
- Modeling business processes according to common documentation standards (e.g. BPMN 2.0, event-driven process chain).
- Developing KPI’s as well as the corresponding controlling and monitoring systems (e.g. Balanced Scorecard).
- Designing and integrating management information systems (in particular dashboard solutions).
- Designing and supporting necessary change processes and measures (change management).
- Designing and implementing strategic and operational business process management within the organization.
- Provisioning methodological expertise on common process modeling standards.
One of our core competencies is the systematic analysis and optimization of organizations and business processes. With our proven consulting methodology, we support you within the shortest possible time to identify the really critical problem areas within an organization or processes, to develop practical and implementable solution approaches and to describe and initiate a customized change program that is aligned with the company’s goals. Our service is not only limited to the description of the change program! We are also happy to accompany you during the implementation.
Our office in Cologne
n: +49 (0)221 / 27 64 59 82
x: +49 (0)221 / 27 64 59 83
- Developing a Process Model according to BPMN 2.0 Standard in Clinical Development22. March 2021 - 1:34
- Developing a flexible and cross-functional Business Data Model in Clinical Operations20. March 2021 - 19:58
- FT2E® (Analysis & Design) in the Corporate Communication Department (Interface: M&A/Corporate Finance)27. March 2021 - 10:59