The telecommunications industry is changing rapidly and hardly any other industry is affected by digitalization as much as this one – it is both an “enabler” of digitalization and a “beneficiary” of it.
Digitalization in society, the increasing number of Internet-based devices and services, innovative technologies, regulations and changing customer requirements are all increasing the pressure on telecommunications companies to realign their business and billing models in new and innovative ways, to cut costs and to expand their portfolios intelligently. Today’s and tomorrow’s challenges for companies are manifold – we help with overview and procedural certainty.
- Aligning digitization at the Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) level.
- Structuring electronic document management, archive systems and their embedding in business processes.
- Analyzing AI-based network and service diagnostic systems.
- Developing voice assistance-based customer service and sales support solutions.
- And of course the “must-haves”: customer relationship management, service provisioning, service assurance, network planning and operations, billing.
In close partnership with the customer from the telecommunications industry, Scala supports with proven strategies, intelligent IT solutions and years of industry experience to take on these challenges, seize opportunities and optimize internal infrastructures.
Our office in Cologne
n: +49 (0)221 / 27 64 59 82
x: +49 (0)221 / 27 64 59 83
- Developing a Process Model according to BPMN 2.0 Standard in Clinical Development22. March 2021 - 1:34
- Developing a flexible and cross-functional Business Data Model in Clinical Operations20. March 2021 - 19:58
- FT2E® (Analysis & Design) in the Corporate Communication Department (Interface: M&A/Corporate Finance)27. March 2021 - 10:59